Friday 25 May 2012

Atmosphere

My interest in the 70's comes from it's music, fashion, and changing polatics,
I really hope to capture the Zeitgeist in my instilation and I would like the viewer to feel as if they are sumberged in the decade and i think introducing media into the piece would really help.
Either by displaying parts of films and tv form the time or possibly playing music.

I have already discussed 70's films on here so im now including music from the area that i like.
I like the Stones, Hendrix, The Who, The Nice, ELO, Small Faces, and The Doors,
Some of the music is late 60's so when choosing i will have to be careful and possible look at the Billboard to pick a year that suits the project best.
My dad has been very influencal in my taste in music and PROG ROCK, willl be a genra i look into.

No comments:

Post a Comment