Tuesday 29 May 2012

Plan of action

Some of  the work for my FMP will need equipment only available at College:  I need a kiln and to be a le to do screen printing, and I will also appreciate feedback.

But there are a number of things I don't need to be in college to do & these can be done at home.

Decoupage
Image transfer
Hand sewing.

So with that in mind, this Bank Holiday weekend will be spent doing the following tasks

I need to buy:
Foam - ( for padding the seat )
Glue gun sticks,
More printer credits
Double sided tape
Pencil sharpeners ( multiple )
Pro plus & Energy drinks.

I'm very much a night owl & will happily work my caffeinated head off till 4am.

My books are nearing completion now & I will be referring to them & sketching while compiling the installation.

Tasks to be done

Papering the bed side table
Planning the shrine
Decorating the shrine
Securing the shrine so things aren't taken from it.
Securing the copper plates to the display stand.
Softening the paper
Sharpening all the pencil crayons
Finding a suitable container for pencil crayons.
Making a prayer cushion.

The lampshade


No comments:

Post a Comment