Wednesday 13 June 2012

Bored of Boards


We were going to be using new boards which was the reason why I couldn't cut one. We're now using old boards, knackerd old full of holes, nails, double sided foam tape littered boards.
So the last two days for the majority have been spent cleaning them & making them fit for purpose.
The graphics people have the new boards, why enough weren't ordered I don't know but it's left people feeling annoyed & tierd.

Mine was particularly bad, so bad Jamie said the outside couldn't be used. But it still has two sides & makes a cubicle so it's fine with me.

As it's old though I can paint it.
I was told I couldn't cut it before half term & as such didn't do my glass painting, & it's now to late to.

Because the boards are so bad and patchy I didn't think that two painted walls would look right visually and that the lumps would show threw.

So at lunchtime I made myself some wallpaper.

I also dyed some fabric to cover up the white board.

I left at half three today as my mother had agreed to give me a lift into college with my larger objects.
She is a saint.

No comments:

Post a Comment